Unn Devik(b.1994) is a recent graduate from the Faculty of Contemporary Art at the University of Bergen. She lives and works in Bergen, where she has a studio at the artist workshop CS55, on Nordnes. Working primarily with drawing and painting, Devik´s visual language is activated through a curious and inquisitive dialogue with her nearby surroundings. In her work, close observations of selected studies enters the mind and in an encounter with the imagination – is made anew.
Devik has exhibited both nationally and internationally at Tegnerforbundet (Oslo, Norway), Standard(Oslo), Norway)), Bergen Kunsthall (Bergen, Norway), PADA studios (Lisbon, Portugal) and Test Space Spike Island (Bristol,UK). She recently had her first solo show, Reflections over water, at Kunstgarasjen, Bergen.
- 2019-2021 - Faculty of Art, Music and Design(KMD), UiB, MFA Fine Art, Bergen, Norway
- 2015-2018 - Falmouth School of Art BA (Hons), Falmouth, UK
- 2014-2015 - KiB(Kunstskolen i Bergen) , Bergen, Norway
- 2013-2014 - Paul Valèry 3, one year course in French culture and language, Montpellier, France
- 2023- Twist of fate, Nye Bokboden, Bergen
- 2022- Refleksoner over vann, Kunstgarasjen, Bergen, Norway
- 2019 – For a Fellow w. artist Shannon Watson, Test Space, Spike Island, Bristol, UK
- 2022 - Apparitions, Entrée, Bergen, Norway
- 2022 – Tegnerforbundet, Oslo, Norway
- 2021 – Standard (Oslo), Oslo, Norway
- 2021 – MA-show, Bergen Kunsthall, Norway
- 2021 – Galleri 4I4E, KODE 4, Bergen, Norway
- 2019 – PADA studios, Lisbon, Portugal
- 2018 - Final Year Show Fine Art BA(Hons) Falmouth School of Art, Falmouth, UK